Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, October 27, 2008

Big B starts writing his blog in Hindi!


In a recent development which has delighted the Hindi language fans, the megastar of Indian Film industry has learnt and started writing his blog in hindi language. Apparently, he is very happy to have discovered how to write in Hindi. He says “The facility to be able to write through the computer in Hindi; a kind input from a dear reader, Abhishek, has made me so happy. I was disturbed when I was unable to do that. But now I am at peace. Thank you.” This however does not mean that he has stopped writing in English. In his unique “superstar” style he says “If I have an opportunity to express some of my sentiments in my Mother tongue, I shall not hesitate to do so, whether there is someone to read it or not. I have always maintained a balance in my life and in my conduct. I shall continue with that. If there is thought in English that needs to be put in Hindi I shall endeavor to do that and vice versa. The English language too is a great absorber of other tongues within its European ambience. We must never disrespect the Mother tongue of another, nor its belief or its importance.”
If the number of comments on the blog are any indication, Big B is as popular as ever even with today’s generation. Lot of commentators refer to the star as “uncle” and almost everyone
source
www.bollywoodz.net

No comments:

Your Ad Here