Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, November 14, 2008

Preity Zinta next in Deepa Mahta


After Ritupono Ghosh's The Last Lyer now bollywood bubbly girl Preity Zinta working with talented director Deepa Mehta's upcoming project Heaven and Earth was screened at Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival in New York. In this film she plays as a woman who belonging immigrant family in Toronto. Domestic violence is the theme of the film. We also see Preity as a Punjabi girl in her new film Heroe's.
When we asked Deepa to choose Preity for her film Heaven and Earth she said "While penning script for Heaven and Earth, I remember I was there in England. As I met Preity Zinta we started discussing about many issues, but not about my film. Out of spark, I could just perceive that she has the ability to perform the role with extreme brightness".
source

No comments:

Your Ad Here