Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, February 2, 2009


The fact that Sonam Kapoor features in a film on apni Dilli – Delhi 6 and that, she loves Delhi, as she says, “from the bottom of my heart”. On a recent trip to the city, Sonam couldn’t help praising Delhi and the parties hosted here. “I love coming to Delhi. My relatives are here and that’s why I keep coming back too,” she said. And what does she love doing while here? “Umm… A visit to Chandni Chowk is a must. I freak out when I get to eat junk food on Delhi’s streets. Chhole bhature and Golgappe feature on my ‘must-eat’ list whenever I’m here,” she laughed, adding, “Trust me, I go completely crazy. I’m a Peshawari and I totally feast on both Peshawari and Punjabi food.”Does she love Delhi parties too?
“Definitely. I was here with my family for the New Year. The parties thrown at big farmhouses here are just so cool. They are unimaginable in Mumbai. It’s a totally different experience,” she said. And what does she think of papa Anil’s performance in Slumdog Millionaire? “I loved it. Even though it looks like a masala Bollywood flick, it is romantic and sweet at the same time,” she said.

source

No comments:

Your Ad Here