Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, February 6, 2009

I’ve gifted my entire life to Gauri: SRK


He is a talented actor, smart businessman and a complete family man, Shah Rukh is extremely versatile in his real life too. Well all knows that this romantic hero is equally romantic person in real life too. Thus when asked about his Valentine gift to Gauri he said, “I have gifted my entire life to Gauri,”
When asked whether his forthcoming film Billu Barber which is releasing on a day before Valentine’s Day, will be his gift for his wife? “She produces all my movies and only if the film does well, she accepts any gifts. If my movie flops, then she does not accept any gift. If the film works well, my wife will accept a gift otherwise she will throw me out of the house,” he quipped.
He further informs that the film ‘Billu Barber’ is a beautiful film about relationships, love and friendship. SRK plays a superstar in the film while Irrfan Khan will be seen in a title role.

No comments:

Your Ad Here