Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Miss India crown doesn't guarantee B'wood success


Former Miss India Neha Dhupia, who has as many as five films lined up this year, says winning a beauty pageant is no guarantee of striking gold in Bollywood and that it's only hard work that finally counts.
"It's not easy to create a place for yourself in Bollywood even if you have a pageant behind you. No one in the industry was holding special carpets for me because I had won the Miss India contest. You have to work hard if you want to prove something. It's taken me a long time to carve a niche for myself, but I'm glad that finally I have done it," Neha told IANS on phone from Goa.
The actress is set to appear in five movies this year - "Paying Guest" with Mukta Arts, "Pappu Can't Dance Saala" and "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi" by actor-director Saurabh Shukla, "Raftaar" co-starring Emraan Hashmi and Priyadarshan's "De Dhana Dan". Read more..............

No comments:

Your Ad Here